Let Old Kinderhook serve as the backdrop for your meeting, retreat or special occasion. With over 11,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference space, Old Kinderhook is the perfect place to host your holiday office party or family gathering. We can accommodate up to 100 guests for meetings and up to 170 guests for banquets. You can also check out our fine dining restaurant at the Lake of the Ozarks, the Trophy Room, for smaller private parties. Indoor and outdoor areas are available to make your next event memorable!
Our in-house catering at the Lake of the Ozarks includes everything from plated meals to buffet style dinners. Choose from breakfast, lunch or dinner options and we even offer snack packages! Below is a sneak peak of some of our favorite menu items, but you can view our full catering menu on our website.
- Box Lunch: Roasted Chicken Avocado Spinach Wrap with Kettle Chips, Cookie and a Drink
- Plated Lunch: Pineapple-Soy Marinated Flat Iron Steak with Blue Cheese Grits & Vegetables
- Buffet Lunch: "The Open Flame" - Salad, Baked Beans, BBQ Chips, Cole Slaw, Pulled Pork, Smoked Chicken, Fresh Baked Buns, Pickle Spears and Drinks
- Plated Dinner: Mediterranean Chicken Roulade with Basmati Rice and Vegetables, with Salad
- Buffet Dinner: "The Hill" - Salad, Herb Polenta, Egg Plant Caponata, Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast, Roasted Peppers, House Lasagna, Artisan Breads and Tazo Tea
- Hors D' Oeuvres: Stuffed Mushrooms, Wings, Cold Cut Sliders, Gulf Shrimp and More!
Make it a weekend event with our Lake of the Ozarks lodging options. All of our accommodations offer the comfort and convenience of having your very own fully furnished home at Old Kinderhook. Our existing units include 1 and 2 bedroom golf cottages, 3 and 4 bedroom villas and patio homes, as well as individual estate homes. Be sure to ask about our special group rates when you call to book!
Don't forget, we now have "The Ice" at Old Kinderhook! Opening December 4, our new ice skating rink at the Lake of the Ozarks will make for the perfect family-fun event. Add a skating lesson, complete with S’Mores and Hot Cocoa at our rink-side fire pits. We aim to dazzle and sparkle this holiday season! Contact our event planner today at 573-317-3559 to get started planning the perfect holiday celebration!