Ranked on Golf Magazine's "Best Courses Near You" list as the #2 course in Missouri , the Par 71 Tom Weiskopf Signature course is carved out of the Ozark hills and is renowned for its unsurpassed drama.
2. Ice SkateLace up your skates at the only wintertime ice skating rink at The Lake of the Ozarks. "The Ice" makes the perfect gathering place for all your special occasions.
3. Celebrate an AnniversaryGrab a meal a romantic meal at the Trophy Room, skate together at the ice rink or rent a place for the night. Old Kinderhook has many ways to make your anniversary special!
4. Girls Get-AwayThe enhanced spa at The Lodge at Old Kinderhook is the perfect place for a girls weekend. Stay at the hotel and pamper yourselves with a facial or massage.
5. Swim LapsWe understand people like to lounge by the pool year round. We've included an indoor pool just footsteps from the lobby and a third outdoor pool is located on the grounds between the course and guest rooms.
6. Take a HikeThe beautiful landscapes at Old Kinderhook provide the perfect backdrop for an enjoyable hike. Taking a bike ride through this beautiful resort areas is also a great idea.
8. Buy Investment PropertyWhether you're looking for a vacation home or a rental property, Old Kinderhook offers many types of property. Our dedicated sales team can help you out - call 573-317-3595 today!
9. Rent a Villa for the WeekendThe Ledgestone Villas feature 3 bedrooms and are located along hole #12, just a short walk to the lakefront. The Bell Tower Villas are also 3 bedrooms and are located along hole #14 with a neighborhood swimming pool.
10. Park Your BoatOld Kinderhook offers boat slips both for rental or for purchase. Whether you're living there full-time, part-time or just stopping by for the weekend, we've got you covered!
The Trophy Room is open daily, year round. Our chef prepares a variety of menu items including some mouthwatering steaks, with nightly features.
12. Listen to Live EntertainmentThe Trophy Room at Old Kinderhook features frequent live entertainment, gorgeous views and a warm ambiance.
13. Go on a DateFrom a meal at the Trophy Room to cuddling by the fire, Old Kinderhook offers many options for a great date night. Whether you've been married for years or this is your first date, Old Kinderhook is sure to not disappoint.
14. Buy a ShirtAt the Old Kinderhook Golf Shop, you will find everything you need from apparel to accessories.
15. Relax by the FireReminisce with friends about the day’s events around one of our crackling fire pits.
16. Launch Your BoatBe sure to incorporate lake time into your stay at Old Kinderhook. Enjoy water activities at our marina.
Say I Do…and celebrate your nuptials at Old Kinderhook! Our staff will work to customize your event & organize with your service providers to see to the details for a beautiful wedding day!
18. Take Family PhotosWhile our Lake of the Ozarks golf resort creates the perfect backdrop for a wedding, it also presents an opportunity for beautiful family photos!
19. Eat an OmeletOpen to the public year-round, Old Kinderhook provides breakfast, lunch and dinner at prices that won't break the bank!
20. Have a Corporate RetreatWith space for 250 people, our flexible conference facilities appeal to a wide audience…from business meetings to social gatherings. The backdrop will exceed your expectations!
21. Guys Get-AwayOld Kinderhook is not just a place for the girls to get-away. Grab the guys and come on down for a weekend filled with golf, fishing and more!
These are just a few of the many experiences you can have here at the Lake. Old Kinderhook is a premier resort and golf course at the Lake of the Ozarks. Come on out and enjoy the Lake the way it was meant to be...something for men and women, old and young, alike!