Founded in 2010, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award honors hospitality businesses that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor. Travelers come to TripAdvisor to plan and book the perfect trip. Certificate of Excellence celebrates the accommodations, attractions and eateries that make these perfect trips possible. Now in its 5th year, the prestigious Certificate of Excellence award recognizes establishments that consistently earn great reviews. Winners include everything from one-room B&Bs to 600-room hotels, hidden attractions to world famous museums and local cafes to 5-star restaurants.
- Nearly 30% of winners are accommodations.
- Restaurants account for 52% of winners.
- Nearly 20% of winners are attractions
- Of total winners this year, only 9% have qualified for the Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame by winning the award 5 years running.
- 1 in 5 accommodations are Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame Winners
Thank you to everyone who has written a good review for our Lake of the Ozarks restaurant on TripAdvisor! It is because of our amazing customers that we have achieved this award. The Trophy Room is open daily, year-round, for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our chef has prepared menus ranging from sandwiches and pizza to steak and seafood with nightly features. We hope to see you soon at the best fine dining restaurant at Lake of the Ozarks, The Trophy Room!
To check out our reviews or leave one yourself, please visit: www.TripAdvisor.com.