Say I Do ... and celebrate your nuptials at Old Kinderhook!
From ceremony venue to reception site, caterer to event planner at the Lake of the Ozarks, Old Kinderhook is the perfect solution for your wedding. With everything you need in one place, you won't be running your guests all over the Lake for your wedding. You can hold your Lake of the Ozarks wedding ceremony and reception at the same place, with our event staff taking care of all the details. Guests can stay on site in our cottages, villas or homes, or at the Lodge opening in 2015! Our staff specializes in planning and delivering flawless events. Old Kinderhook offers the following for your special event:
- Indoor or Outdoor Ceremony locations, including white chairs, set up and tear down (ceremony fees ranges from $1000 to $2000, depending on the date)
- Wedding Services at the Lake of the Ozarks, including morning access for decorating, private use of our Ladies and Gentlemens’ Lounges for the wedding party, cake service, floor-length linens for round tables & candlelight throughout the dining room, for a wedding service fee (fee ranges from $500 to $700, depending on the date)
- Complimentary Lake of the Ozarks accommodations in a one bedroom Golf Cottage for the bride and groom on the wedding night
- Dinner and Dancing to accommodate up to 175 guests (catering minimums apply to close The Trophy Room for private events, ranging from $2,000.00 in the off-season to $8,000.00 in season, depending on the date). The average per person price for dinner is $30, plus 20% service charge and sales tax
- Décor options (white table linen & napkins are provided complimentary, Old Kinderhook offers centerpieces & vases that are available for your use –you may also provide your own special touches)
- On-site golf, Elements Spa, marina, dining and lodging starting at $99 per night
- Rehearsals & Rehearsal Dinners are our specialty! Let us assist with a perfect evening to enjoy family & friends in The Trophy Room, on the Patio or in our Conference Center.
Old Kinderhook will work to meet your budget & organize with all your service providers such as florist, musicians, photographers, bakers, etc. to see that all the details for a beautiful wedding at the Lake of the Ozarks are in order. Our extensive Catering Menu has something for everyone's taste. Whether you are looking for a fun Summer Wedding or an elegant Winter Wedding, Old Kinderhook is here to make your wedding dreams a reality! Contact our Events Department at 573-317-3559 or email@example.com for more information.
Make Old Kinderhook Your Place at the Lake by calling 888-346-4949 today!Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Connect with Us on LinkedIn
Follow Us on Google+
Follow Us on Pinterest
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel