Kinderhook Cares Program Details
- 10% of the monthly Monday food, alcohol and beverage sale will go to the organization the second week of the following month.
- Kinderhook requests the opportunity to present a check for the total funds raised along with pictures and a press release.
- Old Kinderhook will advertise the program, and the charity is encouraged to promote the event and drive customers to The Trophy Room.
- Each charity will have the opportunity to create their own "special event" at The Trophy Room. Examples: Casino Night, themed parties, golf outing, putting contest...etc.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact Danielle Cornelius at email@example.com or call 573-317-3587 to make special arrangements.
2014 Kinderhook Cares Charities
- May 2014: Professional Business Women
- June 2014: C.A.D.V.
- July 2014: Camdenton R3 School District Education Foundation
- August 2014: Annual Lake Rescue Benefit Shoot Out
- September 2014: Big Brothers Big Sisters
- October 2014: Totes for Ta Tas
- November 2014: Community Foundation of the Lake
- December 2014: Kiwanis
2015 Kinderhook Cares Charities
- January 2015: The Hope House
- February 2015: No Charity
- March 2015: No Charity
- April 2015: Lake-Area Promise Alliance
- May 2015: Young Life
- June 2015: Lake Arts Council
- July 2015: For the Children
- August 2015: TBA
- September 2015: TBA
- October 2015: Totes for Ta Tas
- November 2015: TBA
- December 2015: TBA
Old Kinderhook would like to thank you for being an important part of the community and helping those in need! It is our desire to dedicate every Monday, year round as "Kinderhook Cares" night - we hope to partner with you. Contact Jeff Carroll, Director of Business Development for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-280-5477.